This guide provides the User with the information needed to run DKube after installation.
- An access URL, and all of the necessary credentials for the application, will be provided
- If you are the DKube Operator, a license token will be provided
- After installation, the system is initially set up for local use. A single user is enabled.
- If more than one user is required, backend authorization must be enabled, as described in section Authentication Credentials
- Example models & datasets for DKube are available as part of the installation
- The models and datasets can be imported from the GitHub repositories at Example Model and Dataset Locations
- The test images are located in the same GitHub repository
- An initial guide to getting started with the platform is provided at Using DKube
- A tutorial is available to step you through your first use in section Data Scientist Tutorial
Initiating Dashboard and Workflow Screens¶
- Access the DKube site at the URL provided
- Chrome and Firefox browsers are supported
- If the DKube instance has not yet been signed in, sign in with the credentials provided. The login will be either local or through a backend authorization, as described below.
If you get a message that your connection is not private, it is because the certificate is self-signed. Please proceed to the url.
If you get an “Authentication Failed” or “Network Error” message after reaching the login page, simply refresh your browser window. This is not a valid error.
- If the login flow asks for the account to be authorized, please select the authorize button and provide the credentials.
- This will bring up the DKube dashboard. For subsequent launches, the credentials will be remembered, and the login screen will not appear. DKube periodically forces a new login.
Providing the License Token¶
If the system is being used for the first time, or if the previous license has expired, a license token needs to be entered in order to use the system. If you are an Operator, you will be provided with a token to use when this happens. Paste in the token provided and select submit.
The same process is used to renew the license when it expires. The Operator can update the license at any time as described at DKube License Update.
There are several authorization mechanisms for accessing DKube.